Monday, February 23, 2009

Green Smoothies Testimonial

No Veggies for me!!!
By Kevy Houser



I just wanted to say a few words about the green smoothies so I'll just tell you that I have a husband who won't touch fruits and vegetables, and a 15 month old baby who hates food altogether!! So I have been blending green smoothies for all of us and we have had great success ......... both my husband and baby love them!! I would have never thought a baby who won't eat anything but her bottle full of milk would consider these green ugly looking drinks but she drinks them until she is out of breath! My husband won't quit asking for them and he leaves for work at 4:00 early morning so he isn't able to get one in before work but he has tried to get me to make them for him anyway.

Thanks green smoothies!

1 comment:

  1. This beautiful woman ... Kevy ... is responsible for my hair. We talk health while she does my weave. We got onto the subject of green smoothies and the rest is history.

    I love her testimonial because it goes to show that from the biggest and stubbornest to the youngest and clueless-est ... we all need the healing power of greens. And now we've found a way to get them without having to plow through a serving bowl size salad at each meal.

    Oh happy day!

    ReplyDelete